This section explains how to modify the site area’s various settings for a better appearance.
- From Customize, go to Site Identity.
- You will get to enable the display site title and tagline.
- You will get to enable the align logo at the center and choose a different option for the site title font.
- You will get the option to manage the site title, tagline, logo, and site icon.
- Use the available options to customize the logo, site title, and tagline.
- If the preview is ok click on Publish to save the changes.