You can then install the theme using one of the two following installation methods:
WordPress upload :-
For most users, this is probably the simplest installation method. To install the theme using this method, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Click on Choose File and select alimghty.zip
- Click on Install Now
FTP upload :-
If you would like to install the theme via FTP, please follow these steps:
- Extract the almighty.zip file on your local machine you’ve previously downloaded. You should now see a folder named almighty.
- Using an FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted.
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory.
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted almighty folder to the themes directory on your remote server
Once the installation is complete, your theme will be ready for use. Now all you need to do is navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate the theme.
You should see a notification at the top of the screen that required plugins need to be installed. Please install and activate all of the required plugins, since they are necessary for the theme to function properly.